White hat referral request

Rællic Systems
Hi,

So far I've been laughed out of #crypto and #security.  Could someone suggest where else to find professional info security consultants who are reasonably comfortable working with regular people?  Project is a communications system for journalists, and others if it is good enough.

Thanks,

Andrew Watters

-
Director
Rællic Systems
[hidden email]
https://www.raellic.com

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: White hat referral request

Matthew Crouse
I assume you tried LinkedIn.  This list isn't for job seekers.

On Jul 4, 2014, at 12:06 PM, "Rællic Systems" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So far I've been laughed out of #crypto and #security.  Could someone suggest where else to find professional info security consultants who are reasonably comfortable working with regular people?  Project is a communications system for journalists, and others if it is good enough.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew Watters
>
> -
> Director
> Rællic Systems
> [hidden email]
> https://www.raellic.com

> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.
>
> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: White hat referral request

Rællic Systems
Yes thanks, there was a flood of results on LinkedIn.  It seemed like this was a better place to ask.

-
Director
Rællic Systems
[hidden email]
https://www.raellic.com

On Jul 4, 2014, at 12:53 PM, Matthew Crouse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I assume you tried LinkedIn.  This list isn't for job seekers.
>
> On Jul 4, 2014, at 12:06 PM, "Rællic Systems" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> So far I've been laughed out of #crypto and #security.  Could someone suggest where else to find professional info security consultants who are reasonably comfortable working with regular people?  Project is a communications system for journalists, and others if it is good enough.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Andrew Watters
>>
>> -
>> Director
>> Rællic Systems
>> [hidden email]
>> https://www.raellic.com

>> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
>> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.
>>
>> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: White hat referral request

Rællic Systems
Thanks everyone for your comments.  I found an individual white hat for now as well as a consultancy for later when the product is good enough.  Here it is in its current state for anyone curious: https://www.raellic.com/prism/

Apologies for the name; I've gotten a lot of grief for that, but it was always temporary.

I look forward to participating further on security-basics.

Best,

Andrew Watters

-
Director