VPN Service

12

VPN Service

haZard0us
Hello all,

I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on
the web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC
traffic secure.

Any suggestions?

I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm
looking for the best security with the lower price :)

Thanks in advance
-haZ

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

Voulnet
StrongVPN is one good choice. You can get an OpenVPN bundle which
helps against VPN blocking. They allow changing servers too.

http://t.co/cnQetdzc

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 6:39 AM, haZard0us <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
> objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the
> web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic
> secure.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking
> for the best security with the lower price :)
>
> Thanks in advance
> -haZ

> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
> certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
> your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
> purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
> server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
> ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
> certificates.
>
> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

Kalka, Jean F DOD CIV (US)
In the US or outside CONUS
Sent from US Delegation BlackBerry device

Re: VPN Service

Jeffrey Walton-3
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM, haZard0us <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
> objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the
> web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic
> secure.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking
> for the best security with the lower price :)
Does it have to be a VPN (IPSec or L2TP)? VPN providers have shown a
penchant for selling out their customers to law enforcement and other
authorities despite their claims.

TOR is a good alternative, but does not operate as low in the stack.
TOR offer confidentiality and does a better job at anonymity.

Additionally, the EFF's Https Everywhere will help you with HTTP
(https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere).

Jeff

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

John Hebert-2
A VPN provider can secure your connection to them. However, the traffic between the VPN provider and the destination server is still as secure/insecure as before.

On Feb 3, 2012, at 1:29 PM, "haZard0us" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic secure.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking for the best security with the lower price :)
>
> Thanks in advance
> -haZ

> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.
>
> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

Kalka, Jean F DOD CIV (US)
Agree on strong vpn. And it works well overseas
Sent from US Delegation BlackBerry device

StrongVPN is one good choice. You can get an OpenVPN bundle which
helps against VPN blocking. They allow changing servers too.

http://t.co/cnQetdzc

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 6:39 AM, haZard0us <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
> objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the
> web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic
> secure.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking
> for the best security with the lower price :)
>
> Thanks in advance
> -haZ

> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
> certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
> your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
> purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
> server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
> ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
> certificates.
>
> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

Glenn English

On Feb 2, 2012, at 8:39 PM, haZard0us wrote:

> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic secure.
>
> Any suggestions?

Please excuse my possible ignorance, but I don't understand why you need a 'provider' for a VPN. I use OpenVPN on Linux, and I think it can be installed on other platforms as well. It's free. And if you're using Cisco or Juniper routers/firewalls, they will create an IPsec VPN. That's also free, once you pay for the box. The ones around here will, anyway...

--
Glenn English

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

Pierre Jaury
Hello,

Basically, VPN are not meant to act as encrypting gateways, but to
securely and transparently connect remote sites. Using them for Internet
anonymity is a common terrible mistake:
- first, anonymity has nothing to do with networking, you are trying
this the wrong way: anonymity and obfuscated communications is a matter
of application, then use the right applications (first SSL, https, etc,
then have a look at PGP and so before you spend time on some complex
dark p2p matter like GNUnet or Darknet for strong anonymity), do not
tweak the network
- by centralizing anyone's communications through VPN providers trying
to get more freedom with ineffective anonymity, you are actually helping
those providers to become some of the very few effective central points
for misguided people to control communications globally (never forget:
communications are only encrypted on one side of the VPN gateway).

In a nutshell: stop using VPN as personal magical encrypted gateways.
You are doing it wrong :D

On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 03:39 +0000, haZard0us wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
> objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on
> the web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC
> traffic secure.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm
> looking for the best security with the lower price :)
>
> Thanks in advance
> -haZ

> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.
>
> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Pierre Jaury <[hidden email]> +33(0)1.83.64.80.90
Réalisateur, hébergeur et infogéreur indépendant
Internet hosting, outsourcing and development as a freelancer

Re: VPN Service

Nicolas Bazire
Before looking at the price, the encryption level and the available
bandwidth, you should really investigate on the privacy policy of the
provider. More importantly, you should check the country in which the
company is registered and the laws regarding privacy in that country.

For instance, forget about any VPN provider operating in America.
Thanks to the Patriot Act, law enforcement agencies can basically get
any information from any company with a simple request. So much for
secure communications...

Sweden is a good place to start :
https://www.anonine.com/
https://www.vpntunnel.se/
https://www.ipredator.se/

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:39 AM, haZard0us <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
> objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the
> web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic
> secure.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking
> for the best security with the lower price :)
>
> Thanks in advance
> -haZ

> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
> certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
> your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
> purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
> server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
> ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
> certificates.
>
> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

Pierre Jaury
Additionally to my previous reaction: using Tor is almost no better than
using VPN. At least it does not create artificial central communication
points, yet it does not actually help with anonymity or obfuscation: you
are not anonymous or safe using the remote application unless this
application includes such features.

The only actual interesting Tor use case remains hidden services imho.

On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 13:34 -0500, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM, haZard0us <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
> > objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the
> > web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic
> > secure.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking
> > for the best security with the lower price :)
> Does it have to be a VPN (IPSec or L2TP)? VPN providers have shown a
> penchant for selling out their customers to law enforcement and other
> authorities despite their claims.
>
> TOR is a good alternative, but does not operate as low in the stack.
> TOR offer confidentiality and does a better job at anonymity.
>
> Additionally, the EFF's Https Everywhere will help you with HTTP
> (https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere).
>
> Jeff

> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.
>
> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Pierre Jaury <[hidden email]> +33(0)1.83.64.80.90
Réalisateur, hébergeur et infogéreur indépendant
Internet hosting, outsourcing and development as a freelancer

Re: VPN Service

xgermx
Sounds like WiTopia might be a good fit for you.
https://www.witopia.net/

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Nicolas Bazire <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Before looking at the price, the encryption level and the available
> bandwidth, you should really investigate on the privacy policy of the
> provider. More importantly, you should check the country in which the
> company is registered and the laws regarding privacy in that country.
>
> For instance, forget about any VPN provider operating in America.
> Thanks to the Patriot Act, law enforcement agencies can basically get
> any information from any company with a simple request. So much for
> secure communications...
Scratch the UK too. The long arm of the US reached in to the UK also.
"VPN provider helped track down alleged LulzSec member",
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2011/Sep/286.

> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:39 AM, haZard0us <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
>> objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the
>> web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic
>> secure.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking
>> for the best security with the lower price :)
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> -haZ

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

RE: VPN Service

David Gillett
   Traditionally, VPNs have been a service that corporate/institutional IT
departments have implemented to allow their users to access internal
resources remotely and securely.  This doesn't appear to be what you have in
mind.

  Only within the last 3-6 months, I've started getting spammed (NOT a
recommendation!) by mysterious third parties offering VPN services "to the
Internet", apparently as a way to secretly violate local Acceptable Use
policies.  It's true that if I use a protocol like POP3 or FTP (which don't
encrypt credentials), using a service like this should hide my credentials
from any local sniffers; on the flip side, it makes them visible to these
unknown third parties who are at least spammers and, for all I know, also
phishers.
  This is a rather strange definition of "security", abandoning any attempt
at Integrity or Availability and ensuring Confidentiality only with respect
to people you probably know and, if they prove untrustworthy, you might
actually have some recourse against.

  Privacy is only a subset of Confidentiality, which in turn is a subset of
Security.  Saying "security" when one really means "Privacy" is a common
error.  And trusting an unknown stranger of dubious scruples to shield you
from all other unscrupulous folks sounds like an invitation to be
exploited....

David Gillett, CCNP CISSP

Re: VPN Service

Jason Hellenthal

On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 03:39:12AM +0000, haZard0us wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
> objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on
> the web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC
> traffic secure.

Most of all IRC & IM for a good majority of common services use SSL to
encrypt traffic. I don't know what you use for a IRC client but Irssi
has a -ssl connect/server switch to connect to those servers that have
it configured already and if they don't then you should take it up with
their operators. As for IM your traffic is subject to the operating
server either find a service that is encrypted or route it through Tor
but ultimately like others have pointed out, services like MSN, some
jabber servers etc... have be served with a warrant or other means to
get your traffic anyway.

Anyway to sum it up shortly, SSL is your best bet but limited to
policies of where your connecting.

> Any suggestions?
>
> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm
> looking for the best security with the lower price :)

--
;s =;

Re: VPN Service

Jason Hellenthal-2

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 03:25:20PM -0600, José Antonio Corona Muñoz wrote:

> Hi, could someone help me or guide me how to set up my account on my router
> buffalovpntunnel.se dd wrt?
> I followed the manual vpntunnel.se but I have not had success and the truth
> and look but I could not find the solution.
>
> thank you very much
>
> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Jason Hellenthal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 03:39:12AM +0000, haZard0us wrote:
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
> > > objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on
> > > the web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC
> > > traffic secure.
> >
> > Most of all IRC & IM for a good majority of common services use SSL to
> > encrypt traffic. I don't know what you use for a IRC client but Irssi
> > has a -ssl connect/server switch to connect to those servers that have
> > it configured already and if they don't then you should take it up with
> > their operators. As for IM your traffic is subject to the operating
> > server either find a service that is encrypted or route it through Tor
> > but ultimately like others have pointed out, services like MSN, some
> > jabber servers etc... have be served with a warrant or other means to
> > get your traffic anyway.
> >

> > Anyway to sum it up shortly, SSL is your best bet but limited to
> > policies of where your connecting.
> >

> > > Any suggestions?
> > >
> > > I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm
> > > looking for the best security with the lower price :)

SecurityFocus has a VPN mailing list you could probably find better
support there for DD-WRT. I also believe DD-WRT has some forums that
could help out quite a bit too.

Personally I use vpnc and a combination of racoon on FreeBSD through a
DD-WRT router accross a Catalyst 2950 Switch. The DD-WRT I have is a
little neutered have only a small amount of ram so it is not as
functional as the rest since I cannot add any packages and such so I
depend on other means.

Good luck

--
;s =;

Re: VPN Service

matteo.filippetto
2012/2/3 haZard0us <[hidden email]>:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
> objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the
> web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic
> secure.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking
> for the best security with the lower price :)
>
> Thanks in advance

Hi,

what about tunnelr.com?

Regards

--
Matteo Filippetto
http://www.op83.eu

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

::Solo::
i was looking into mullvard vpn...
they claim complete anonymity and that they will share traffic info
with no one...
also you can register without using your personal informations...
there has been many vpn's that share data whenever asked and
recent security issues with vpn's.

3113

On 2/27/12, matteo filippetto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2012/2/3 haZard0us <[hidden email]>:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
>> objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on
>> the
>> web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic
>> secure.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking
>> for the best security with the lower price :)
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>

> Hi,
>
> what about tunnelr.com?
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Matteo Filippetto
> http://www.op83.eu

> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
> certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
> your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
> purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
> server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
> ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
> certificates.
>
> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
MIICcDCCAhqgAwIBAgIJANF4eeZDWsmyMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBBQUAMFsxCzAJBgNV
BAYTAkNBMRAwDgYDVQQKEwdTdGFyTkVUMRIwEAYDVQQDEwlFbGxlIEhhcnQxJjAk
BgkqhkiG9w0BCQEWF3N0YXJuZXRtYXN0ZXJAZ21haWwuY29tMB4XDTEwMDQyMTIy
NDcyNFoXDTExMDQyMTIyNDcyNFowWzELMAkGA1UEBhMCQ0ExEDAOBgNVBAoTB1N0
YXJORVQxEjAQBgNVBAMTCUVsbGUgSGFydDEmMCQGCSqGSIb3DQEJARYXc3Rhcm5l
dG1hc3RlckBnbWFpbC5jb20wXDANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAANLADBIAkEAqtMJ/5cO
BhoviJB7+5NN2PJoWeaGswGS7w8mVJC9mriUP2MY3Tlb7AjM6yFplbnaajJSvX+Q
30kTZS9APC//xwIDAQABo4HAMIG9MB0GA1UdDgQWBBT098GRqrODXgRVcPv3slPQ
+lJmwDCBjQYDVR0jBIGFMIGCgBT098GRqrODXgRVcPv3slPQ+lJmwKFfpF0wWzEL
MAkGA1UEBhMCQ0ExEDAOBgNVBAoTB1N0YXJORVQxEjAQBgNVBAMTCUVsbGUgSGFy
dDEmMCQGCSqGSIb3DQEJARYXc3Rhcm5ldG1hc3RlckBnbWFpbC5jb22CCQDReHnm
Q1rJsjAMBgNVHRMEBTADAQH/MA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBBQUAA0EAObS+CzoeUGHRJdnR
XcasTawoqIoQYgo789Ae31AZW72J8WIsAgUmHt2/ESpKPS4DFdL1CDEj61Qb+9KX
7VPqfQ==
-----END SIGNATURE-----

http://www.canada2600.org/
http://www.kamloops2600.org/

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

Martin Schneider-5
On 02/27/2012 09:27 AM, matteo filippetto wrote:

> 2012/2/3 haZard0us <[hidden email]>:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
>> objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the
>> web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic
>> secure.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking
>> for the best security with the lower price :)
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>

> Hi,
>
> what about tunnelr.com?
>
> Regards

Okay there are a few things you should look for when considering a vpn
service and here is what i look at.

1. is the company based outside of the U.S. ?

2. do they log?

3. do they have a good amount of non U.S. vpn servers?

4. do they allow P2P traffic ?

5. do they have any network restrictions?

6. do they use openvpn (which uses tls or ssl encryption)

7. do they support windows/mac/and linux ?

8. are they reasonably priced?

Now the one company that meets all of this criteria is ibvpn.com I have
been using them now for months and they are great! I never have any
problem connecting to any of their servers and their speeds are great! I
am in the U.S. and when i use their canada vpn server i still get speeds
around 10mbps/10mbps which is really fast for a vpn. Best of all they
are based outside of the united states which does not restrict them to
any logging laws and they do not keep any logs. They allow p2p traffic
on certain servers which is great, and they have great customer service.

Also, their prices are the best. You can get 6 months of their premium
package which gives you access to everything plus 20+ vpn servers from
different countries to choose from for $36 for 6 months! That is cheap.

You should check them out...

Don't go with hidemyass they will sell you out which they have done to
their customers already and i have heard bad things about swissvpn, plus
they admit they log.

I hope this has been helpful to you...

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

Michael Painter
NightHawk wrote:

> Don't go with hidemyass they will sell you out which they have done to
> their customers already and i have heard bad things about swissvpn, plus
> they admit they log.

My thought is that they will -all- comply with a Court Order or Subpoena, so plan your strategy accordingly.

--Michael

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: VPN Service

::Solo::
sorry - i misspelled that name - it is mallvad.net

http://mullvad.net/en/faq.php

their IP addresses are located in the Netherlands.
you can use their software or your own OpenVPN or PPTP.
and you get a free trial to test it out.
i would caution anyone using a canadian service as we are currently
fighting a bill that would allow full random citizen surveillance for
no reason at all ..

3113