Upcoming SecurityXploded Meet - 27th September, Bangalore, India

Upcoming SecurityXploded Meet - 27th September, Bangalore, India

Monnappa KA
Hi All,

Friendly Reminder,

Upcoming SecurityXploded community meet on 27th
September 2014 in Bangalore, India. This meet is completely free and
doesn’t require any registration or any other formalities to attend.
The meet will start at 10 AM IST.

After the meet, we will upload the presentations/videos for our online
users to our website.

Talks:

10:00-10:30 – Introduction – SecurityXploded Team
10:30-11:15 – Dissecting BetaBot – Raghav Pande
11:15-12:15 – Analysis and Decrypting the Communications of APT
Malware – Monnappa KA
12:15 – 12:45 – New Project Announcement – SecurityXploded Team
12:45 – 1:00 – Feedback and Discussions

Venue:

ThoughtWorks, Ground Floor, ACR Mansion,

147/f, 8th Main Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala,

Bangalore – 560034

LandMark: Next to Sathya’s Bar and Mercure Hotel.

Contact Details:

email: [hidden email], [hidden email], [hidden email]

Website: www.securityxploded.com, www.securitytrainings.net

Reference Post:
http://securitytrainings.net/securityxploded-meet-27th-september-bangalore-india/

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1