ICETC2014 - IEEE Extended Submission until Aug. 28, 2014

ICETC2014 - IEEE Extended Submission until Aug. 28, 2014

jackie
                   Apologies for cross-posting.
          Kindly forward to those who may be of interest.
registered papers will be submitted to IEEE for potential inclusion
to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I)
databases.

Paper submission has been extended until August 28, 2014. For more
details
and updates please visit the conference website or email us at
** T H A N K  Y O U  A N D  H O P E  T O  S E E  Y O U  T H E R E **

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1