Hashes/encoded for a string input

arjun
Greetings!

Is there any convenient way to compute different hash values / encoded
strings for a string?
Or a bash/python/perl script that could facilitate same?

@

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: Hashes/encoded for a string input

khaoticdude
With a simple google search of "Hash generator" I found http://www.insidepro.com/hashes.php for an online hash generator.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 2:27 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Is there any convenient way to compute different hash values / encoded
> strings for a string?
> Or a bash/python/perl script that could facilitate same?
>
> @

> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
> certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
> your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
> purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
> server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
> ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
> certificates.
>
> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: Hashes/encoded for a string input

!s3grim
Search for EnDe(.html) on github or the OWASP-Site, it's quite nice, but be aware that it does *not* work with IE.

> Greetings!
>
> Is there any convenient way to compute different hash values / encoded strings for a string?
> Or a bash/python/perl script that could facilitate same?
>
> @

> Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
> In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.
>
> http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Re: Hashes/encoded for a string input

Ned Fleming

On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:57:16 +0530, [hidden email]
wrote:

>Is there any convenient way to compute different hash values / encoded
>strings for a string?

md5deep/hashdeep available at:

        http://md5deep.sourceforge.net/

A compiled version that runs on Windows is available as part
of cygwin, but may be available elsewhere as a standalone
binary.

--
Ned